What do a proposal outline, a proposal schedule, and a proposal kickoff have in common? They’re a few of the “nitty-gritty” activities that are essential to a successful proposal–and they’re all skills that have to be learned. The question is, how do we learn them?
In most cases, learning how to outline a proposal for full compliance, develop a workable proposal schedule, or conduct an effective kickoff occurs haphazardly–primarily through ad hoc, on-the-job training. Wouldn’t it make more sense to have your proposal staff learn these and other key skills outside the pressure situation that a live proposal entails?
Fortunately, it *is* possible to learn these skills in a structured curriculum. Proposal Strategy and Development Consulting offers training in the following “nitty gritty” proposal skills, among others:
- Outlining for Compliance
- Building a Realistic Proposal Schedule
- Developing and Running an Effective Proposal Kickoff
- Making Standup Meetings Work
- Powerful, Persuasive Proposal Writing
- Effective Data Calls
- Conceptualizing Impactful Proposal Graphics
- Simple Yet Effective Tracking Mechanisms
- Planning and Implementing Color Team Reviews
Training can be tailored to your organization’s needs. For more information, contact us.